Felt it was time for a change


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

24.11.08

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

As you can tell by the update of my blog, I am thrilled that Christmas is so near! I've made new stockings, a new tree skirt, ornaments, garlands, and a tree topper! I'm so excited that I get to put it all up on FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I love watching the kids' faces Christmas morning, when they see the gifts under the tree. I love that they willingly go and donate their old toys to children who may not otherwise have Christmas. I love the spirit of love and hope that lingers all over my home, and the joy that it brings to us all. I love the smell of fresh baked cookies, homemade fudge, and Christmas trees. I love that we've already scheduled Christmas exchanges, early dinners, parties, and more. I love that I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done already! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

I'm even excited for Thanksgiving this year. Thanksgiving will be wonderful, spent with dear friends. I've been put in charge of stuffing, and Eric is so excited that he gets my super-yummy sausage water chestnut stuffing! It's SO good!
  1. I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving, and that you'll all be kept safe! If you're going to any of the Black Friday sales, remember the important stuff: Hot cocoa if you're going early to stand outside in the bitter cold.
  2. Your shopping list, organized by person, store, and section.
  3. And finally, a Tazer... because sometimes people just get dang rude on Black Friday (evil chuckle).

Let the merriness begin! -Jeri

No comments:

Family Photo Album from TX