Felt it was time for a change


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

6.11.08

ILL!

UGH! I hate being sick! I could barely sleep last night, then I slept through my alarm this morning, thus making Constance almost late for school, and completely forgetting to send her with the stuff she needed (LIKE HER UNIFORM) for Girl Scouts. I'm feeling completely negligent as a parent right now. I repeat: UGH!





In lighter news: yesterday I made a picture for my brother, one that has been in the making for about 15 years. Ha! I finally have the tech to do it. SO... with out further ado, I give you...








"Whirled Peas"
Okay, background time. My brother used to make fun of me for being a peace loving, tree hugging, animal friendly hippie artist. Oh well. I am what I am. So, he used to tell me I should just paint a picture that embraces my quest for world peace, like peas in a blender. Haha, get it? Whirled Peas. Well, Chris this ones for you!
Have a good day, all. I'm going back to bed. -Jeri

No comments:

Family Photo Album from TX