Felt it was time for a change


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

10.2.09

My life is a fun one

So, this week has been interesting, and it's only Tuesday. We considered buying a house, then decided not to. I'm feeling kinda sick to my stomach, but that could be for a million different reasons. Oh well. Instead of buying a home we're gonna put cash into this one, so when we are ready to sell, we'll get a better price than we would now. Whatcha gonna do, right? ANY WHO... I finished three paintings this weekend, and I'm very excited for a huge one I'm working on for Eric. I was able to get some more shading on my Romanian castle, but I still have a long way to go on that one. The great news about all of it is that I'm just about ready to open up my etsy shop! Yea! Well, that's my babble for today, hope you enjoyed it! :) -Jeri

No comments:

Family Photo Album from TX